Worried if baby will be too hot or cold while sleeping? This amazing sleep sack is the perfect YEAR-ROUND solution!
A 100% natural & organic baby sleeping bag that's made from exceptionally breathable Merino wool and organic cotton that naturally regulates baby's body temperature to ensure a safe and comfortable sleep.
- Fits: Newborn to Toddler. Sizing Guide.
- Color: Navy Blue / White Stripes
- 100% Natural Silky-Soft Australian Merino Wool Lining (Woolmark Certified).
- Organic GOTS Cotton Outer.
- 4 Season Use - Suitable for room temperatures 63 to 77F (17 to 25C).
- Reduces the risk of overheating - a risk factor for SIDS.
- Unlike any other fiber, Merino regulates body temperature keeping baby warm when it's cold, and cool when it's hot.
- Zipper-pull guards protect skin and prevent child from chewing on the zipper pull.
- Meets all US CPSC children safety requirements.
- Woolmark Certified Merino.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- All the fabrics and accessories are OEKO-Tex 100 certified (tested for 100 harmful substances).
- Nursery thermometer with dressing guide included.
- Machine Washable - Details.
Why Merino Wool?
Medical studies have shown that babies sleeping in Merino wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer and gain weight faster. Significantly finer than other types of wool, Merino is the perfect fiber to have next to child's sensitive skin. It breathes, regulates temperature, manages moisture, it is hypoallergenic, easy to care for, and durable. It's naturally perfect!