Amazing Ultra-Absorbent & Eco-Friendly Disposable Diapers!
These silky soft disposables are made from bamboo, a highly renewable resource that is safe for baby and planet-friendly!
- Size 1: 7 to 17 lbs, 40 count
- Size 2: 13 to 24 lbs, 36 count
- Size 3: 20 to 31 lbs, 32 count
- Slim tri-fold design is ultra-absorbent and keeps baby dry and comfortable.
- Made from Bamboo that is eco-friendly and a highly renewable resource.
- Leakage barriers ensure a snug body fit and minimizes the risk of leaks.
- Super absorbent core ensures high absorption capacity and a dry outer surface.
- Chemical-free and safe soy based ink used for all prints.
- No chlorine, bleaches, or latex.
- No added fragrance (unscented).
- No petroleum-based lotions.
- Magic-tape is used to fasten diaper securely. Easily opened and closed as often as necessary.
- One of the only diapers with an elastic rear-end - allowing baby's skin to breathe and outperform other eco-friendly disposable diapers.
- From: Bambamboos.
Benefits of Bamboo Diapers for Baby:
- Bamboo is hypoallergenic – perfect for babies with sensitive skin!
- Bamboo fabric is softer than cotton and hemp.
- Bamboo is naturally organic.
- Bamboo can absorb 3x its weight in water and quickly wicks moisture away from baby’s skin.
- Bamboo is breathable – allowing excellent air circulation as baby moves, reducing the risk of bacteria.
- Bamboo has insulating properties - keeping little bottoms cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Bamboo fiber is naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial which helps to reduce and destroy odor-causing bacteria that thrive on clothing and skin. Cotton cannot claim this benefit.
- Bamboo has much more elasticity and is also less bulky than cotton.
Benefits of Bamboo Diapers for the Environment:
- Bamboo is a natural organic fiber making it environmentally friendly, planet friendly, and eco-friendly!
- Bamboo grows without the need for pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers.
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable and sustainable.
- Bamboo generates up to 30% more oxygen than trees, thus it’s critical in the effort to reduce carbon dioxide gases.
- Bamboo can be harvested each year after an initial seven years of growth. This compares to 30 to 50 years needed for trees.
- Bamboo is able to yield 20 times more timber than trees in the same region.