Bamboo Eco-Friendly Baby Wipes!
- 80 wipes per package.
- Perfect for a baby's sensitive skin.
- Great for the planet - flush or throw away, and they naturally degrade!
- Works for cleaning adult messes too!
- From: Bambamboos.
Benefits of Bamboo Diapers for Baby:
- Bamboo is hypoallergenic – perfect for babies with sensitive skin!
- Bamboo fabric is softer than cotton and hemp.
- Bamboo is naturally organic.
- Bamboo can absorb 3x its weight in water and quickly wicks moisture away from baby’s skin.
- Bamboo is breathable – allowing excellent air circulation as baby moves, reducing the risk of bacteria.
- Bamboo has insulating properties - keeping little bottoms cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Bamboo fiber is naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial which helps to reduce and destroy odor-causing bacteria that thrive on clothing and skin. Cotton cannot claim this benefit.
- Bamboo has much more elasticity and is also less bulky than cotton.
Benefits of Bamboo Diapers for the Environment:
- Bamboo is a natural organic fiber making it environmentally friendly, planet friendly, and eco-friendly!
- Bamboo grows without the need for pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers.
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable and sustainable.
- Bamboo generates up to 30% more oxygen than trees, thus it’s critical in the effort to reduce carbon dioxide gases.
- Bamboo can be harvested each year after an initial seven years of growth. This compares to 30 to 50 years needed for trees.
- Bamboo is able to yield 20 times more timber than trees in the same region.