Say "Goodbye" to icky pacifiers of yesterday, and "Hello" to Ecopacifier - The 100% natural choice!
- Sizes: 0 to 6 Months, 6 Months+
- Quantity: 3 Pacifiers
- NO Chemicals!
- Chemical softeners are often used in silicone pacifiers.
- NO Colorants!
- Colorants are often used in silicone and plastic pacifiers.
- BPA-free, PVC-free, Paraben-free, and Phthalate-free.
- Pure 100% Natural Rubber
- Promotes Breastfeeding.
- Molded Into One Piece - No Small Parts & No Choking Hazards.
- Soft Rubber That Won't Leave Marks on Baby's Face.
- Styles: Rounded, Orthodontic
- Rounded Pacifier: Similar to the natural shape of a mother's nipple.
- Orthodontic Pacifier: Scientifically designed to support the shape of your baby's developing palates and jaws. The flattened shape not only simulates the shape of a mother’s nipple when flattened in the mouth, but also encourages the most natural sucking action to help proper oral development.
- Complies with European Safety Standard EN 1400.
- Sustainably made in Malaysia
- Safety Warning: Do not tie pacifier around child's neck as it presents a strangulation hazard.
Why Choose the Ecopacifier?
Baby's love them, plus their natural, safe, and a sustainable choice for our environment! The Ecopacifier, is made of 100% pure rubber from the rubber tree, Hevea brasillensi. These trees are sustainably grown in plantations in Malaysia. The rubber tree exudes a latex sap, the world's primary source of natural rubber, which is tapped in a similar manner to maple syrup from a maple tree. After about 20-25 years the tree stops producing latex sap. The trees are then harvested and replanted. The harvested wood is used extensively in furniture, flooring, construction and even toys. From seed to tree to ecopacifier to wooden toys, the Rubbertree has an eco-friendly, sustainable and high quality life.