Layers of Luxurious Organic Cotton Batting Create a Perfect Balance of Firmness & Comfort!
Get the best of both worlds; firm and comfortable for baby with long lasting durability and easy crib changing for parents! With it's 2-Stage dual firmness, this versatile crib mattress has a firmer side for infants, while the opposite side is slightly less firm with more cushion side for toddlers.
The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Lightweight Classic matches the strength and durability of an innerspring without the added weight!
At its core, this mattress is built with Naturepedic's exclusive patent pending wavesupport™ technology, made from pure food-grade polyethylene.
Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic mattress manufacturer and has earned the trust of parents and doctors across the country. They also meet the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions, and are winners of numerous awards and prestigious endorsements. Naturepedic organic crib mattresses are simply the safest and healthiest available.
- Mattress Size: 52" x 27.75" x 6"
- Fits standard US crib
- Square corners for a snug fit
- Wavesupport™ technology
- Made from pure food-grade polyethylene - an exclusive Naturepedic innovation providing exceptional support and durability that rivals innersprings and premium foams.
- The wave structure achieves incredible strength with very little material, offering an ultra lightweight design that is both firm and comfortable. NO polyurethane!
- 2-Stage (sides) dual firmness
- A firmer side that's perfect for infants, and a more cushioned, yet firm side for toddlers.
- Certified organic cotton fabric & filling.
- Natural and renewable - Organic cotton is a healthier alternative to chemically treated foams and allergy-prone latex. Provide your baby a healthy and comfortable sleep.
- Dust Mite/Bed Bug Barrier - No need for an additional dust mite encasing.
- No Latex or Soy - No need to worry about these high allergy materials
- No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, antimony, brominated or chlorinated fire retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- No harmful or toxic chemicals.
- Waterproof seams
- Prevents moisture penetration for a more hygienic design and allows for easier cleaning.
- Wipe-clean waterproof surface
- So pure it meets food contact standards.
- Patented food-grade 100% polyethylene waterproof surface is made without harmful chemicals and keeps fluids out (unlike many "wetproof" or "water resistant" PFC treated fabrics). Provides the ultimate stain resistant waterproof surface and a safer alternative to vinyl/PVC.
- Heirloom quality with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- From Naturepedic
Bedtime accidents happen, so consider a super practical protector to keep your mattress in tip top condition. View our selection of waterproof and non-waterproof crib mattress protector pads here.