These Amazing Handmade Baby Shoes Have an Organic Cotton Outer & Organic Bamboo Velour Lining - They're Naturally Comfy & Cozy Year-Round!
These wonderful shoes also provide a secure fit - designed to stay on, yet provide your little one with foot protection and comfort no matter the activity!
- Fits: Newborn to 4T. Sizing Guide.
- Style: Nautical Stripe
- Sole Options: Fabric Sole, Rubber Sole, or Rubber Toe & Sole. Below for details.
- Fabric sole can be slippery - best for babies not yet walking.
- Secure Fit!
- We all know this can be a problem, so shoes are designed to go on easy, and stay on (be sure to order correct size)! Shoes are flexible & comfortable no matter the activity.
- Organic Cotton Outer
- Organic Bamboo Lining
- Pesticide free
- Antimicrobial (prevents stinky feet)
- Temperature Regulating (keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter.)
- Gentle ankle elastics keep baby's shoes on feet.
- 100% Vegan (pesticide and animal free).
- No Toxic Dyes or Residues - perfect for sensitive baby skin.
- Designed for indoor or dry outdoor use.
- Can be worn with or without socks.
- Rubber sole and toe options are non-slip.
- Soft soled shoes help with balance and strength in baby's feet.
- A great baby shower gift!
- Machine Washable & Dryable on low heat.
- For size instructions, click here.
- Handmade with Love in the United States.
- Please note this product can take 2 to 3 weeks to make and ship. Please contact us if you will need sooner.
What Sole Material / Style Should You Choose?
- Fabric Sole: Best for babies NOT walking, crawling, or standing.
- Rubber Sole: Best for babies walking and standing.
- Rubber Sole & Toe: Best for crawling or walking babies. Provides reinforcement in toes from crawling and daily wear.
- Choose a shoe size using an actual foot measurement. If measurement is not possible, then use normal shoe size or age as provided below or on our sizing matrix.
- DO NOT ORDER UP A SIZE. These shoes are designed to have wiggle room within the size range you select. Read carefully below for details:
- How to Properly Measure Baby's Foot:
- With a tape measure (not a ruler!) and with baby lying on the ground, measure your child's foot from the very bottom of the heel to the very tip of the longest toe and then choose the size that your baby’s foot length falls under.
- To ensure a proper fit, all shoes will measure 1/8 inch past each sizes biggest measurement listed below. Your shoes will have a tiny bit of wiggle room when you choose within your child’s measurement - no need to order up a size.
- If your child’s foot is measuring at the smallest measurement (and only the smallest measurement) within a size range, you may want to consider ordering down a size if you would like a more snug fit rather than having room to grow.
- Newborn: 3" to 3.5"- shoe size 00-0
- 0 to 3 Months: 3.5" to 3.75"- shoe size 1
- 3 to 6 Months: 3.75" to 4.06"- shoe size 2
- 6 to 9 Months: 4.06" to 4.5"- shoe size 3
- 9 to 12 Months: 4.5" to 4.75"- shoe size 4
- 12 to 18 Months: 4.75" to 5.06"- shoe size 5
- 18 to 24 Months: 5.06" to 5.5"- shoe size 6
- 2T: 5.5" to 5.75"- shoe size 7/8
- 3T: 5.75" to 6"- shoe size 9/10
- 4T: 6" to 6.25"- shoe size 11/12
- Since shoes are custom and handmade, they cannot be returned. If you have any questions or concerns on selecting the right size, please contact us. Thank you!