Keep Your New Born Baby Safe, Comfortable & Snug!
Newborn babies have only a limited ability to regulate their own body temperature - this luxuriously soft swaddling wrap is made of pure superfine merino wool to naturally and safely regulate baby's temperature.
Limited Time Offer: Save 10% when you purchase two or more Swaddle Blankets!
Enter code BUY2SAVE10 at checkout. Restrictions apply.
- Fits: Newborn to 3 Months.
- Color: Blue
- Size: Square, 90cm x 90cm
- 100% Natural Silky-Soft Australian Merino Wool Lining (Woolmark Certified).
- Swaddling instructions included.
- 4 Season Use - Suitable for room temperatures 63 to 77F (17 to 25C).
- Reduces the risk of overheating - a risk factor for SIDS.
- Unlike any other fiber, Merino regulates body temperature keeping baby warm when it's cold, and cool when it's hot.
- Exceptionally Breathable:
- Keeps baby comfortable and dry even when 'accidents' occur.
- Merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture before it feels damp.
- Naturally Stretchy - Easier to wrap and stays in place better than other wraps.
- Naturally Flame Resistant.
- Provides High UV Protection.
- Unlike shaped swaddles, which babies outgrow very quickly, this swaddle can be used for many other purposes when baby is no longer swaddled.... A blanket for the stroller, car or crib, a nursing cover, a sun shade, and the list goes on...
- A Wonderful Baby Shower Gift!
- Meets all US CPSC children safety requirements.
- Woolmark Certified Merino.
- All the fabrics and accessories are OEKO-Tex 100 certified (tested for 100 harmful substances).
- Machine Washable - Details.
Why Merino Wool?
Medical studies have shown that babies sleeping in Merino wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer and gain weight faster. Significantly finer than other types of wool, Merino is the perfect fiber to have next to child's sensitive skin. It breathes, regulates temperature, manages moisture, it is hypoallergenic, easy to care for, and durable. It's naturally perfect!